Monday, January 3, 2011

OWNING IT!

There are certain points in my life that I can identify where I know I slacked and didn't appreciate what was going on. However, for those who do not know me....Ms. Annie P. is synonymous with OWNING IT! So on to love number five: BEING MY OWN CELEBRITY!

So I present the following picture of myself....

Taken: September 2010
Location: Labor Day NYC (Eastern Parkway)
BEST SECTION: GAIA

Now in all honesty, I am a woman who believes in operating within the system to change the system. HOWEVER, when its time to coast and take the reigns on my life I march to the beat of my OWN drum. What most people do not realize is that I am full of tom foolery and fun but really I really love the fact that I am always, always, ALWAYS the one person who will always be my #1 fan.

The reason for this is that, as a child I was always chubby...hell I'm still chubby...but finding my own beauty image took time. And I realized that hoping and wishing that other people saw me beautiful was INSANE AND DOWN RIGHT CRAZY. So as I came into adulthood, I shed the real unhealthy pounds but also found that confidence is the "sexiest" thing that I can present to the world. As a woman, I needed to showcase that I know my worth and that I AM BEAUTIFUL.

Takeaway: I want all women around me to feel empowered and feel confident and OWN IT WHEREVER YOU GO!

Until next time (which will be sooner than that last time),
This Girl & Her Paparazzi :)


2 comments:

  1. I agree that you have to be your own biggest fan because if you don't bet on yourself, why should someone bet on you? For the record, I think you are beautiful inside and out and I love you regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. You definitely have to be your biggest fan. If I truly listened to some people around me my life may not be as happy and fulfilling as it is now. Own it! I am glad you are. Picture is amazing of you.

    ReplyDelete