Monday, November 29, 2010

Just....

Melancohly....One of those days where you have nothing to say and do not want to do anything. At work today and I realized yesterday that when you think everything is going well; something comes along to really mess with your head and your heart at the same time. Sometimes, I wonder if people think others are stupid or uneducated that they would not notice.

Photo below is by one of my colleagues in photgraphy. I can only wish that I could get on his level.

Lesson today: Dont be a shadow!

Ugh,
The Shadow of Annie P

1 comment:

  1. short but sweet! I think about this sort of things all the time. Sometimes I think my smile I wear shows weakness. But absolutely don't think this lady here is stupid or uneducated. I always tell people I wear the smile and I wear it WELL!

    ReplyDelete