Monday, December 19, 2011

Annoyed

Yeah so this week of holiday goodness has me thoroughly annoyed for the following reasons.

Work
- Ok so there is a lot going on with the structure of the team I am on now. Nothing crazy but enough to make you think "how the hell is everything falling this way towards me?" Pause~ I work hard at what I do. I don't complain because I love what I do. But this is out of control. Play~ So here we are, Monday, and I am just annoyed at all the mundane shit that I have to do. And not only do I have to do all the mundane shit but I have to do all my real work on top of that. Jesus be an assistant.

Love
- Well Ruckfield and I are still fighting. Pause~ Not really fighting but me kind of drifting to a realm of "I see this ending" which is no place for Annie P to be. Play~ At this junction in his life there are external things happening that he is not happy with. So as an easy out he is using me as the scapegoat. Well if that's the case, then I am going to mentally prepare myself to be pissed off and just not care anymore. Which is so not right because he had been so awesome through the whole cancer scenario. But I feel like if I am just a punchline then I cant be with someone like that. Its not ok to be someones punching bag and I learned that a long time ago from "man." So that's that all together.

Life
- So I have reached the pinnacle point in life where its fight or flight. And at this point I think I'm almost to the flight stage. I think that through this past year there has been a great deal of bad and a nice amount of good that has occurred. But really, with all the "life" things that have been popping up really I want to sit in the bed and just not move for a couple days. I don't know when/if this will ever occur but a girl can hope.

Other than that I have an immense to do list that I have been unsuccessful at knocking off.

- Mailing my donated present
- Finishing up my Xmas shopping (sidebar: SO HARD THIS YEAR)
- Organizing my NYE plans
- Cooking (ugh)
- Sleeping!

So yeah I'm a mess and annoyed and just overall pissed off.

Annie P

No comments:

Post a Comment