Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Awesome Nights

So blog world, I have been keeping a secret from you all this time and it rests in the form of five women that I have come to cherish dearly over the past year. These women....these women...

So as some background I've known two for more than half my life and the other three kind of fell in my lap. Either way they have become part of my past, present and future. Pause~ Some people have come in my life quickly and left just as fast. So this is a nice change of pace. However, I will say that I want to reconnect with two friends in particular but I'm working on that slowly but surely. Play~ Well we decided to do a secret Santa this year and it was a simple drawing of names and we each bought each other a gift (duh as secret Santa's go). But what was interesting was that, we came together updated, spoke of goals and ended the night with a "thankful" tone for eventually meeting/communicating with one another.

What makes this union totally random and amazing is that it started with ONE email chain. Literally, I decided that I needed a space where I could vent about the good and bad. And I brought it up with one of the girls and we decided to make it a daily thing. Now we are 143 days later and countless email chains and I literally can not imagine my life without these girls in it.

As a result, I want to say that most people are unsuspecting. Some come in as an aberration and others come in and just take over subconsciously. I don't know how it happened but it did and I'm forever grateful.

Merry Christmas!

Annie P

No comments:

Post a Comment