Friday, January 6, 2012

Day Two of Love Intolerancy

Ok so now that I have defined what my current condition is, I have been simultaneously trying to get in gear to figuring out where do I go from here. Pause~ Not trying to find an answer but merely trying to land down the next steps. Play~ So day two and I'm at work trying to figure out what I will do next. This is what I have so far.

- Meditation

LOL! Literally that's all that I have!

The funny part about this, is that you all know me! I'm super duper Type A. I will be all over the place with books and newspaper articles. But today I'm like ok...now what to do. Well whatever. Maybe this is the time that I'm not supposed to know what to do about men anyway.

On the flip side of things, I definitely got to catch up with an old friend of mine yesterday and clear the air on some things. She called to do our usual catch up and I had to just come out with the things that I had heard. Pause~ My indifference is fading away and FAST! I kind of really hate it. Play~ Well we were talking and it all came out. We managed to discuss said conversations and come to a conclusion that things were just different and the past was the past. Which really, I was excited for. We were able to just move forward and not be caught up with the little things. So that was a pleasant surprise that I was not expecting. As a result, I am going to visit her and get in some good QT!

Anyway my loves, work is picking up so I have to jet but until next time!

Annie P

No comments:

Post a Comment