Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hmm Today (Take Two)

So today (as in Wednesday) is not such a good day. I got some news yesterday regarding my cancer that wasn't totally bad news but wasn't totally good either. Pause~ Still very thankful to be here. Play~ So now we are back in a heavy treatment rotation and I'm sort of bummed about it. Bummed because I convinced myself that I had beat it but really I tricked myself into thinking that this long term fight was over with the swiftness to which it came.

However, I did let key peeps know about whats going on but isolation is usually my defense mechanism when it comes to situations like this. Whats totally weird is that I feel the isolation coming as we speak. Like I am already starting to back out of social engagements and seeing friends. In lieu of this my friends and family have noticed and are clearly not letting this go down. Pause~ Love them all! Play~ Well now the next step is to just make it happen. So we shall see.

In the meantime, I'm sitting at my desk trying to think of the best next step. I should be thinking about my applications and/or the next step in life but really I'm sitting back for a while. We shall see where things go. But in the meantime I'm going to stop here.

Have a wonderful evening!

Annie P

No comments:

Post a Comment