Monday, June 13, 2011

Everyone's Issues

So my weeks have been fleeting by lately and I haven't had time to blog much. No excuse no apologies...life happens and that's that. However, as I approach travel season for work, I have come to realize that lifestyle has become a problem. And its clear that I need to make sure that I make time to understand all the issues.

For everyone reference, below is a breakdown of what the word "issues" means at this present time.
  1. Problem with time 
  2. Miscommunication
  3. Being on someones time 
Now my usual actions to either one of the three would be to argue until my point is heard and understood. And to further that, maybe throw in some "below the belt remarks;" however, at this point there is no need. In gaining a better understanding of people, its become apparent that people need to get out what is bothering them. No need for words back and forth, just listen and adhere. Pause~ I know it sounds like "giving up" and/or "whatever" but its neither of the two. In life you can not satisfy everyone. And when you try you lose. So here we are. New attitude in adaptation. Play~ 

In the end, I have always known that people can not be pleased with you 100% of the time. BUT in learning that lesson a long time ago, I never took the time to realize that the ceremonial "fight" is not worth it either. Pause~ If there was one thing I learned from arguing is that it puts you on edge and ruins your day. For what? All to recap the day with "I had a terrible day because I was fighting with [insert person]. SIKE! Play~ Anyway, no love for today I'm behind on that for now. But I hope you guys have a great day.

Retiring to my corner,
Annie P

No comments:

Post a Comment