Monday, May 9, 2011

Love, Sex & Other Drugs

Well I have a great deal to catch you guys up on. Sorry life has taken over. So this is going to be post 1 of 3 for the day. Love: Love, Sex & Other Drugs

Well guys, the dating life of Annie P has slowed substantially. And while it slowed down I've had the chance to really think about the things that I like, love etc. And while deep in thought, I recently ran into a guy that I didn't even notice was there. His name is K. This man is nice, God fearing and all those things that you want in a man. And as of recent we have been speaking etc. Pause~ I know I give a great deal of talk about the men I meet but this guy surprised me. Play~

So on Saturday, after getting my hair done he calls and asked me to come see him. I go and we have a great conversation about life, where he is, where I am and we came to the conclusion that we would may want to work on something. Pause~ Hmm Play~ So now here we are Monday morning, and I haven't heard from him since Saturday. Now usually, I would cast a man off for a callous act like this but I mean I respect the fact that his is busy. And he also respects the fact that I am busy. However, while speaking with my good friend this morning, and filling her in on my weekend she called me a "man eater." Pause~ Man eater? How so? What part of my actions say this? Totally confused! Play~

While sitting on the phone trying to defend myself, I realized according to her definition maybe I was. In all I think that I am in love with love! I love (and use that word quite often) being in the thick of a good relationship. When thinking about the beginnings of a relationship, I love the idea of getting to know that man. And having the butterflies take over. The beginnings of pet names and long talks about life, goals and whatever. To me the beginnings are always so poetic! Nothing can ruin it until you know someone messes it up with jealousy or envy. Pause~ Hence why celibacy has been an excellent move for me. No complications because you arent getting any and neither is the next dude that you know I'm talking to. Play~ However, when coming to my love for the day, I use the term to manifest a sense of carefree-ness! Nothing is better than knowing that you are that bumblebee that can buzz one way and then buzz on to the next! Its springtime this is what us bees do!

However, I really don't like the term "man eater." So I'm casting this out to you guys. Do you think little old Annie P is a man eater?

Buzzing about,
Annie P

1 comment:

  1. "ooooo here she comes... watch out now she'll chew you you up.. oooo here she comes.. she's a man eater" ~Courtesy of Hall and Oates

    I don't think of you as a man eater.. it sounds so harsh like you are just using them then flinging them in the rubbish. I think that they just dont work for you so its on to the next. Trial and error sounds better

    ReplyDelete