Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I Must Get Done

So like everyone, a while back I made my list of things to do before I turn whatever age. Well I ran across this as I was going through my purse for an item. Pause~ I find the most random things in my bag. So in looking for my Poppycock (aka the moelskine) I found a pint fo Johnny Walker, my pocket poem and this random list of things. Play~ So I think that I am going to really make an effort to get some of these things done. And in actuality most of it I can cross off. So I am making this solemn promise to get most (if not all) of these items done! DEADLINE: DECEMBER 2012

To Do
Sell a painting I created.
Join a dance class.
Night out with my fav ladies (like all night!)
Get drunk - wasted.
Color my hair.
Learn how to make awesome coffee.
Join yoga/pilates classes.
Take the train more
Have my own library.
Picnic by the riverside.
Spend one day lying in bed and not feel guilty about it. Just do nothing but read great books. Laze about. Ok, cut out the books too. Just be so lazy that laziness gets an entirely new definition.
Meet Carla Harris
White water rafting.
Go on a photo-vacation.
Dance in the rain - done that - wanna do again.
Get a fabulous job
Master one dish which will be handed down generations
Get one step closer to being Oprah
Scuba diving / snorkeling.
Get over my fear(s).
Relearn maths.
Dance on top of a table. In heels.
Hire a decorator

2 comments:

  1. Id like to sign up for a few of those tasks... night out, yoga/ pilates, picnics, dance on tables in heels.. better yet BAR TOP!! COYOTE UGLY!!!!

    Relearn math.. i suppsed i can help.. if its calc 2, u on ya own.. and get over fears... lordy lordy lordy.. im SO WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. yasssss come on girl....jump on this with me..I still cant believe I found that in my bag!

    ReplyDelete