Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wondering...

Have you all ever woken up in the morning and just wondered why the hell your doing what your doing? That's the feeling I woke up with this morning. I got up this morning, and performed my usual morning routine. And was just so "whatever" about everything. Pause~ Love my job, love the direction my life is going in. Play~ I cant blame this on any one person but like this feeling is like really annoying me!

In life there are certain things I have come to accept. Most recently, it has been my breakup and in the past it has been the other mundane things that I have had to do. Like administrative work! UGH! Pause~ Curse of being a manager at a young age. You get annoyed when you have to do silly things like send emails and paperwork. UGH! I know I sound ridiculous but when you are great at what you do getting back to the basics is annoying. Play~ So anyway, I'm at work now and I'm just not feeling good. Like the overall feeling of sluggishness and discomfort are setting in.

Well anyway, keeping this one short.

Hoping to have a better day,
Annie P

No comments:

Post a Comment