Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Im Back!

So blogging world...I know I have been gone for some time but there has been a great deal going on in the past couple months. First and foremost, my birthday has passed and I had a BLAST! I started and ended my birthday EXACTLY the way I wanted to...surrounded by close friends and family! Then I also made up with some people that I had some slight problems with. We are now better than ever and making clear strides to make things better. So with that I'm coming to my next love...Reconnection and relaxation are always the key to a better me!

There have been times recently where I have been forced to step out of my character in order to make others aware that: 1) The smile and nice demeanor should not be taken advantage of and 2) I am not who you think I am! And although that seems vague sometimes these moments are so necessary because people will have to understand that you are not to be messed with. However, in moving forward and letting a lot of anger go I have been blessed substantially! Everything from personal to professional has turned around completely. So as a result, I present the following picture....



Not something I have taken or that anyone "notable" has taken. Just a picture from Google images that shows exactly how I feel inside and out!

So my lovelies...I wrote this post to let you guys know that no one can smash your happiness. It is not a state of mind it is a WAY OF BEING!

As of today...I can not guarantee that no one will ever make me unhappy but I can make a declaration to not let anyone gain such power over me again.

Until next time...
Annie P & her sunshine

1 comment: